Mastervolt Mass Sine Wave Inverter 12/800 (230V/50Hz)
Availability: In stock
For the toughest tasks
Mass Sine sine wave inverters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass Sine series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Making the best even better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt's sine wave inverters have been established beyond doubt over the past 20 years. While the Mass products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart programme. Its impact on the Mass Sine inverters include:
- - An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan.
- Savings in weight and space.
- Fewer installation materials.
Powerful selling points
- - Capacity between 800 W and 5 kW.
- Suitable for high starting/peak loads, even up to 200% at brief consumption.
- 230V/50Hz pure sine wave voltage no faults or humming sounds from connected equipment, not even with sensitive communication and measuring equipment.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with AC Power Analyser or MasterBus Inverter Interface.
- All Mastervolt inverters provide pure sine wave voltage to ensure seamless operation of the connected equipment. Mastervolt inverters are the best choice available.
In combination with the MasterBus Inverter Interface or AC Power Analyser, you can easily connect every Mass Sine inverter within a MasterBus network. All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits: Fast and easy installation, plus centralised monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel.
Easy and safe connection
Mass products are equipped with certified industrial connection technology. The larger inverter models have internal connections, the smaller models use a cable and plug and play socket.
Easy to install within a mains voltage and/or generator power system, the Mass Sine inverter can switch between sources or combine the supply using the Masterswitch or Systemswitch system.
|UPC Code||Does Not Apply|
|Condition Description||This product is brand new and sealed.|
|Package Includes||Mastervolt Mass Sine Wave Inverter 12/800 (230V/50Hz)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy||This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.|
|Package Height (inches)||12|
|Package Length (inches)||16|
|Package Width (inches)||8|